A well-equipped green area of about 10 hectares is serviced by the standard consortium
The organizational structure of the Consortium ensures the management and maintenance of the equipped green areas of the collective use of CIPNES, according to a management, maintenance and development plan;
• Performs the planning and implementation in direct administration of new parks and green areas of the CIPNES areas of competence;
• Promotes and manages, in collaboration with the Regional Forestry Agency, the design of thematic routes and certification of native species;
• Promotes and manages school / work alternation projects in the agglomeration industrial consortium.
The issues concerning the protection of health, safety and the environment have now assumed a central role in the policies of sustainable development of production and industrial areas. For this reason CIPNES- Gallura considers as a priority the reconversion of its industrial area in an Ecologically Equipped Production Area (APEA), and, with the aim of favouring and supporting the environmentally sustainable settlement of new production activities, ensures greater and permanent attention towards all environmental matrices, implements the principles of eco-efficiency and environmental sustainability and guarantees a governance based on an integrated management of environmental, health and safety issues of the entire consortium production area pursuant to art. 26 of Legislative Decree n. 112/1998.
The specific technical and organizational requirements typical of an A.P.E.A. are well defined by the Sardinian Region with Resolution G.R. n. 4/2 of 25.01.2013 - Regional Directives on the Subject of Ecologically Equipped Production Areas.
For the reasons explained above, the CIPNES Gallura Policy has priority objectives:
- to pursue environmental performance superior to the sum of the benefits obtainable from the optimization of the production processes of each established company;
- generate socio-economic and competitive benefits for companies operating within the consortium areas;
- create an alliance between the established companies, involving them in a virtuous mechanism in being competitive, providing quality to the entire production chain;
- launch a marketing and attractive action on which to base the improvement of the image and reputation of the area thanks to the APEA qualification;
- create the conditions to generate savings on costs for established companies, improve the protection of the environment, health and safety of workers, therefore, promote the area and attract new companies that want to settle in the CIPNES APEA area.
- design and implement energy production and distribution infrastructures from renewable sources in the consortium industrial area, such as cycle paths with photovoltaic coverage, biomethane for recovery of municipal and organic waste, and thermodynamic solar energy.
- be equipped with integrated management systems to manage energy, water supply, wastewater disposal, rainwater recovery, use of materials, waste, processing product flows, such as to ensure the maximum reuse and recycling, as well as the maximization of energy efficiency, for the benefit of the consortium area and its users;
- adopt a performance monitoring system and an improvement plan;
- strengthen the information sources for products, processes and innovation of the organization, through the creation of advanced ICT networks, in order to strengthen relations with the outside world and improve logistics services to ensure the availability and punctuality of goods and materials;
- integration in the local community so that the industrial / production site can be considered as an opportunity to improve the quality of life through social structures that are easy to access for workers and citizens.